If you’re looking for the premier program to change kids’ lives, you’ve come to the right place! Awana is the leading ministry to help local churches reach children and youth for Christ.
Awana blends Bible teaching, Scripture memorization and tons of fun. Our church’s Awana ministry will impact kids, families and entire communities!
What makes Awana unique?
- Awana is centered on the gospel.
- Bible memory is a key element of our curriculum.
- We use a complete and systematic approach for training kids from preschool to high school to know, love and serve Christ.
- Our exclusive circle games generate maximum fun!
Training materials fully prepare a local church’s volunteers and children and youth are also trained to serve. Awana teams provide hands-on training opportunities. We offer special events as outreach tools and service opportunities for young people and their families and friends.
Awana programs and materials are designed to influence parents, too.Parents are trained to be their children’s primary spiritual caregivers through Awana Children’s Ministry Conferences, local training sessions and Rorheim Institute.
We offer Awana on Wednesday nights from 6:15 pm to 8:00 pm. Please contact AWANA Coordinators:
- Kay Slocum at (661) 296-6784, x 214 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kelly Cirricione at 661-296-6784, x 222 or email@example.com